Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 10 crafty projects from 2012

Ok, so I've been a very bad blogger this week!
Wow like really bad!
I found this little challenge over at Kellie winnell's blog basically posting a top ten from 2012
Sooo here goes!
Some of the fun things I've spent my time doing this year!
This is my favorite card from the year... Using a fab dilly beans image!
I love this picture frame!
I adored this little box!
Altered comp book
I know this is on the comp book, but I made a slew of these flowers, and I just love them!
Another art journal page... It also happens to be my most pinned item on Pinterest!
This was my very first entry into Tim holtz's 12 tags of 2012


A smash book page! 
Ohh




1 comment:

  1. You know I had to pop on over and give my girl D some love!! You are seriously one of the most creative ladies I have had the pleasure to know. I look forward to more of your artsy creations in 2013 :-) Thanks for the inspiration, mama!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!