Monday, December 3, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: framed ATC

I never intended this ATC!
How do. Explain that? Ok, so I got a grab bag of unwonted rubber from Viva Las Vegas stamps
Honestly when I looked at the image unlinked t thought oh, that must be Santa
I think I was fooled by the nightcap!
Ha ha ha sorta cheeky?
So once she was stamped I though, ok, I'm gonna run with it!
So I pulled out my pan paints and went to work!
Yes, in case you can't tell, she's picking her nose!
Sooooo after she was painted, and the frame in place 
(Which is left over bits and pieces by my paper cutter)
I again dug in the pack of rubbers and found the dessert first stamp! 
Hey why not right?
Ok, so I'm entering this card into the Framed challenge at Wicked Wednesday atc
I hope no one is too fended, but I think it's sorta funny! 
Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Diana - don't you love when something unplanned comes out so great? Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is great!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked WEdnesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO....just don't show this to dinner guests!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love this!! So glad you went ahead to finish this one! Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!