Saturday, December 19, 2015

Stocking card

Good morning bloggy friends,
Christmas is fast approaching, I hope you all have your shopping done,
and are getting to enjoy some time with your families!

This year I am lucky enough to have my parents staying with me for 7 weeks,
which includes Christmas and New Years.
Mom and I have been making ornaments, and planning our
baking list!
Today I want to share with you a little card I made. 
I have been so fortunate to be a part of the design team at Just For Fun Stamps,
and this fun stocking stamp.
I colored it up using my watercolor pencils,
and attached it to some leftover pieces of Christmas paper. 
I am loving the sewn crazy quilted look of the paper with zentangle of the stocking!

Merry Christmas to you all! 
Have a wonderful time with friends and family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! They are the cherry on top of my sundae!